Tuesday, July 15, 2008

More Fun with T-FLAC!

I’ve been a fan of Cherry Adair’s T-FLAC series since Michele recommended the Edge trilogy as an intro to paranormals. I quickly read those and then turned to the rest of the series, which are all straight romantic suspense. Adair’s website has always been one of my favorites – very interactive and “007’ish” and just lots of fun in general. The only complaint I ever had was that it was a little dark – good for effect but sometimes hard to read. So – I was really delighted to see the new, improved website that serves as HQ for all things T-FLAC. It’s easy to read, easy to navigate, and still has all the fun features that I love. Check out the “Intel photos” for the latest release, “Rescue Me,” and then check out the book – which has recently arrived at the library!

No comments: