Friday, July 11, 2008

Creature Feature, Indeed


While I was posting Michele’s review of Hotter After Midnight the other day, I decided to look around author Cynthia Eden’s website. I don’t read as many paranormals as Michele does, and I haven’t read any of Eden’s, so I wanted to see what else she had published and learn a little more about her paranormal world. Lo and behold – she has an interactive quiz posted to help her readers figure out what kind of paranormal creatures they are!! What fun! So I took the quiz and found out that I am actually a shape shifter! Who knew? I thought I was just another mild-mannered (ahem) librarian. If you too would like to get in touch with your inner paranormal creature, take the quiz. It’s Friday afternoon – did you really want to spend it with your nose to the grindstone?

1 comment:

Cynthia Eden said...

Oh, shape-shifers are so much fun. :-) Thanks for taking my quiz--so glad you thought it was fun!

And I really appreciate Michele taking the time to review Hotter After Midnight.