Monday, January 11, 2010

Best Books of 2009 - Romance Category

My personal reading list has been feeling a bit stale of late. I've been rather...bored? disenchanted? with some of the regular authors I follow and on the lookout for new names. The library has our annual display of the "best books" from various publisher lists, so I thought I'd cull out the romance titles to see what made the cut. Definitely lots of potential here and I was pleased to see that we'd already reviewed a couple here on Passion Postings. Now I just need the time to read!!

Check these out - and don't forget to submit your review for the Winter Reading Club.

Captive of Sin by Anna Campbell (historical)
Running Hot by Jayne Ann Krentz (contemporary Arcane Society series)
So Enchanting by Connie Brockway (historical)
Soulless by Gail Carriger (paranormal - first in a series)
Star Bright by Catherine Anderson (romantic suspense)
To Catch a Bride by Anne Gracie (historical)
What I Did for Love by Susan Elizabeth Phillips (contemporary)



~Submitted by Michele

No comments: