Monday, February 7, 2011

Winter Reading, Because Otherwise I'd Just be Staring at the Snow

Give that a) I have an old, rear wheel drive car and b) there's something like seven feet of snow on the ground, I've spent a lot of time reading this winter. I've also been investigating OverDrive, the library system's digital book resource (more on that later this week) in order to expand my reading options. I've been all over the map in terms of genre, but have gotten through a few romances and a couple of mysteries that had romantic elements. So in the next few weeks I will be blogging about, in no particular order, Nora Robert's Savor the Moment, Shayla Black's Delicious, using OverDrive on my Droid, What Angels Fear, the first Sebastian St. Cyr mystery, the difference between Adobe EPub books and Adobe PDF EPub books, and why you need to know such things, and An Impartial Witness by Charles Todd, an historical mystery that will appeal to fans of Maisie Dobbs. I'll probably throw in a few more things, now that my TBR has expanded from a pile on the nightstand into (virtual) piles on not one but two electronic devices. If you have been working your way through your own piles of books in order to avoid working your way through your own piles of snow, be sure to submit some reviews to the Winter Reading Club, which continues until the end of February.

No comments: